SDCC April General Membership Luncheon
April 26, 2018 –
Homestead Hampton Inn & Suites
2855 NE 9th Street
Homestead, FL 33033
Making Your Business Bankable
The South Dade Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce a very special SDCC General Membership Luncheon scheduled for April 26th, 2018, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm at the Homestead Hampton Inn (2855 N E 9th St, Homestead, FL 33033).
April is "Financial Literacy Month". Brian Van Hook, Associate Director of the Florida SBDC at FIU will be our special speaker discussing the topic of "Making Your Business Bankable". And our invited panel of local government and community leaders and representatives include:
- Presenting Sponsor - CenterState Bank
- Commissioner Daniella Levine-Cava
- Congressman Carlos Curbello
- Althea Harris – Regional SBA Representative
- Town of Cutler Bay Town Business Development
- Yvonne Knowles - Downtown Mainstreet Executive Director
- Douglas Hale - Business Finance USA
- Franccesca Cesti-Browne - FCB Consulting
- Joe Webb - Profit Planners Management Group
Every panel member will have 3 minutes to talk about local business growth statistics as well as share about incentives their organization is currently offering businesses of all sizes.
Do not miss this very important opportunity to connect with community leaders that provide tools to help you accelerate meeting your business growth goals.